Have you ever dreamt of life in a small town but couldn’t imagine how it could possibly work for you? We understand the desire and have the solution for you! Direct Residential Communities is pleased to present Chimney Oaks. Our latest development of inspired new homes priced from the mid $300s in Homer, GA is ready for you!
Homer is indeed a small town rich in history, but it’s also rich in activity. Nestled between Lake Sidney Lanier and Lake Hartwell, the opportunities for fishing, boating, kayaking, and other water sports are endless. History is at every turn, art is plentiful, and the schools are terrific. Whether you’re just starting your family, have active teenagers, or are about to retire and kick back we’ve got you covered!
Direct Residential Communities is pleased to introduce Chimney Oaks – our latest community of stunning 3 to 5 bedroom ranch homes that are loaded with all the style, comfort, and thoughtful design for which we’ve become known. Starting in the mid $300s, our homes feature beautiful open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining. The amazing kitchen is every cook’s dream with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a tile backsplash, and abundant cabinetry with soft-close doors. The cozy fireplace and back door that leads to the wonderful deck mean you’re ready for a party – inside or out!
The primary bedroom on the main floor is spacious, with a large walk-in closet. The en-suite bath features a big tile shower and a double vanity. Additional bedrooms are also well appointed with wonderful closets and bathrooms. Some of our floor plans feature unfinished basements ready to be designed any way you desire. The two-car garage has enough storage for all of your outdoor gear!
Just past your front door, experience all of the wonderful amenities of your new Chimney Oaks community. Swim laps in the Olympic sized pool or just relax under the cabana. Practice your tennis swing or try pickleball at the community courts. Check out the community clubhouse with a fitness center or have lunch at the Chimney Oaks Bar and Grill. Your new community has it all!
Outside the gates, you’ll discover the treasures of Homer that brought you here in the first place!
- Visit the Main Street Gallery and experience the wonderful folk pottery of Steve Turpin among many other local artists. This gallery has a steady calendar of exhibits to explore.
- Go back in time and take a tour of the Banks County Historic Courthouse to learn more about the community. The Banks County Historical Society is the source for all of the backstories and history of the area.
- Practice your swing or play a round at the Chimney Lakes Golf Club.
- Go Shopping! Check out David and Katie’s Amish Store, get the perfect thing to finish your craft project at Homer’s Hardware, or hop over to Commerce for more traditional outlet shopping.
- Get in the water! Cross the state line to Lake Hartwell or stay on this side at Lake Sidney Lanier – either way, there’s fishing, hiking, camping, boating, and so much more.
However you choose to spend your time, you’ll be confident in your decision to step into small town life in Homer, GA. When you return to your Chimney Oaks house, you’ll be grateful that you chose Direct Residential Communities for your beautiful home.
Contact one of our agents and schedule a tour of your new home today!