Are you a self-starter who is motivated to constant growth and learning? Are you able to provide unsurpassed customer service? Do you collaborate well with all co- workers throughout all departments? Are you skilled in the field of negotiation and sales process? Are you a great communicator, both when speaking and writing?
- Georgia Real Estate License – Must be in good standing.
- 2 years on-site sales experience
- Weekend and Holiday availability
- Minimum of a 5-Day work week
- Attend all sales meetings
- Results Driven
- Complete and maintain monthly (CMA) Competitive market analysis
- Prepare and present all paperwork associated with the sales and marketing of properties.
- Demonstrate the community, homesites, floorplans, features, and model home to customers.
- Assist construction team on monitoring community and model home
- Maintain updated information online through FMLS/MLS and company website.
- Develop strong relationships with Real Estate agents through regular prospecting and appointment setting activities. Broker presentations a must.
- Follow proven sales process with each customer.
- Assist customer with lender selection to best meet their financial needs.
- Work with lender and customer to keep the process moving in a timely manner to ensure a successful and timely closing.
- Maintain impeccable customer satisfaction ratings.